Acousti-Seal® Paired Panel Systems
For straight-line openings that do not require multiple locations or offset storage, a Modernfold paired panel system is ideal. Quick and easy setup is possible since panels are hinged together in groups of two and move in a straight line within the opening.
Advantages of Modernfold Paired Panel Systems
- Hinged together in groups of two, facilitating quick, easy setup
- No auxiliary storage track or support required
- Economical overhead support of straight-line track
- Smooth operation
- Simple automatic bottom seals for efficient operation
- Suited for applications that require exceptional durability, acoustic control and frequent use
- Panels are designed to be stored at either or both ends of an opening
- Optimal usage in classrooms, meeting rooms or office spaces
- Optional SOSS® invisible hinge eliminates the hinge protrusion on the panel face, adding safety and a fine line appearance
- SOSS® invisible hinges and heavy duty barrel hinges feature lifetime guarantee
For top-of-the-line acoustic performance, Modernfold is proud to announce the introduction of Acousti-Seal® Encore™. Acousti-Seal® Encore™ raises the bar in operable partition acoustic performance with an unprecedented industry leading 56 STC along with automatic operation courtesy of the newly designed SureSet™ top and bottom seal mechanism.
Modernfold's Acousti-Seal® 932 is designed to solve the most basic needs of schools, churches, training facilities and office environments. For those locations where the ceiling cannot support a partition's weight, we offer the 932FS with floor-supported panels. If fire rating is a priority, the Acousti-Seal® 912 delivers with a 1-hour fire rating.